Sunday Mornings—"Enter, Rejoice, & Come In"!
Join in this, our celebratory welcome hymn, as we begin our worship together.
What to Expect
Worship services at UUFP are celebrated at 9:30 and 11:15 a.m. Visitors and members are welcomed each Sunday at the entrance of the Sanctuary building by a Membership Team Greeter (who will be wearing a white stole). We request you take a moment to sign our guest book at the Welcome podium and receive your Newcomer Packet containing useful information about our Fellowship and our Unitarian Universalist faith. We mingle in the Common Area before both services, and refreshments are provided by one of our Hospitality Teams. We hope that gathering time will help us get to know each other better.
Fifteen minutes before the service begins, we offer music for quiet contemplation. You are welcome to enter the sanctuary and enjoy this quiet time. Then, shortly before the service begins, a bell rings, the sanctuary doors open, and you will hear our welcoming hymn, “Enter, Rejoice and Come In.” If you have not already entered, we invite you into the sanctuary to share our Sunday service and our beloved community.
Online Schedule During COVID
On-site Schedule Post COVID Cautions
- Sunday Services: 9:30 & 11:15 a.m., Sanctuary
- Children's Religious Education: 9:30 – 10:45 a.m. & 11:15 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- Childcare for Preschool Children: 9:15 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., Nursery
- Adult Religious Education Sunday Morning Forum: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon, Office Building
- Hospitality Gathering: 10:30 – 11:15 a.m., Sanctuary Common Area
Typical Order of Service
• Music for Quiet Contemplation
• "Enter, Rejoice, and Come In"
• Welcome & Announcements
• Musical Invitation to Worship
• Invocation & Chalice Lighting
• Spiritually/Culturally inclusive Singing
• Children’s Focus/Recessional
• Sharing Joys & Concerns (9:30)
• Pastoral Prayer (11:15)
• Benediction & Chalice Extinguishing